- JavaTM Web Start Application that can be started with a simple click from a website
- Displays the GNNET tracking status in different views and diagrams.
- Creates graphical statistics for different values.
- Supports different protocols for the communication (tcp,http and NTRIP)
- Plugin concept allows restrict the view some simple diagrams. That allows to provide an end user on the internet only some choosen data.
JavaTM Web Start
JavaTM Web Start software gives you the power to launch full-featured applications with a single click from your Web browser. If you don't have JavaTM Web Start already installed please follow the three simple steps to download, install and use the software. The most recent release of Java Web Start is version 1.2, which is shipped as part of the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition, v. 1.5.0 (J2SE 1.5.0).
- Download JavaTM Web Start from one of the following links
- Install the downloaded file
- Click here to start the GNTracking application